Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Love letters

Each week like clockwork, I receive a little note from Zurufah.  The other kids give them sporadically, but I can really count on her to give me one (usually on Fridays).  I cherish every picture/letter/homemade snowflake/envelope that they make.  I wish I could scan the notes so that you all could see the cute little drawings and see their handwriting, but I thought I would share some of them with you anyway.  Keep in mind... the spelling is theirs, not mine!!!

Dear Taylor,
I love you so much.  I will miss you.  You are beautyful.  I like you so much.  You have beautyful hair.  You are my mummy.  Even if you are mad, I still love you.  Thank you for love me
From: Zurufah

Dear Princess (because Prava explained to the girls that we are all daughters of the King),
I love you so much.  I will miss you so much.  I pray for you.  You are my best princess  You are so beautyful.
From: Sarah

Dear Taylor and Jay,
I love so much.  I hope you are fine.  Thank for everything and helping me do work.  May God bless you so much.  Bye bye bye
From: Lincoln

Dear Mummy Taylor,
I love you so so so much.  Even if I am mad I still love you forever.  I will pray for you everyday.  I will miss you so so so much.  I will never forget you.  You are so so so beautyful.  I hope you are fine.
Love, Rose

Dear Taylor
I love you so much.  I thank you for teaching us the songs.  I appreciate your hard work.  Thank you for loving us.  May God bless you so much.
From Ezera

Dear Taylor,
I love your hugs and kisses.  I love you so much.  You are so sweet.  When I go to Uganda I will miss you so much.  Thank you for everything.  You are like my mom.
Love, Rose


And now for the letter that made me laugh out loud.  This one is from Zurufah, our little drama queen and attention-getter.

Dear Taylor,
Who do you like the most in children in Central Team?  I love you so much.  Thank you for everything.  Who do you like the most in children in girls and boys?
Love, Zurufah
(Then, of course, she list everyones names so that I can circle one!  Hmmm...I wonder what she was hoping my response would be??? She's so subtle...)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Save those sweet letters. You'll read them over and over. They are so precious.

Tiffany said...

When you get home, you should get a little chest or special box to keep those in. Steven and I have one that we add to whenever we get letters from our kids even after they've gone home. Hope you're doing well!!