Thursday, May 19, 2011

(Re)Introductions

My name is Taylor. My husband is Jay. Our baby boy (one of the cutest ever) is Jonah. This will be a peek into our lives of loving each other, doing ministry together, and figuring our this whole parenting thing.

The main cast of characters:
Yes, this blog was in full swing a couple of years ago. Life has changed a lot since then!

P.S. It would really make me less nervous (and terrified) if a few of you would "follow" this blog. Otherwise, it might just be read by my mom. I promise I'll try to make it worth your while!

7 comments:

Faith Phillips said...

I'm so glad you're doing this again. I love reading your stuff. I still think you should write a book about all this. Love you much.

Heather said...

wooooooohoooooooooo

Donna said...

Hey now. What's wrong with it just being read by your mom?!!!

Love loo!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Taylor! I am sooo happy to get to follow you and your family again! Especially since Jonah has arrived!

next little steps :) said...

Yay!! Anxious to read your blog. :)

Erin said...

So glad that the blog has come back! Can't wait to hear more great Jonah stories. I've decided I will have to make a trip down there this summer. Jonah called & said he needs his Auntie Erin :)

Debbie B. said...

Taylor, you just reminded me of so much (of the baby days)...but also to cherish those life/marriage routines that I so much take for granted! You're a wonderful teacher! Thanks! Love you!